Managing Director, KEW Consult
Latu S. KUPA is a registered mechanical engineer from the University of Canterbury, New Zealand. He has held senior management positions in Government of Samoa since 1990. Prior to the establishment of KEW in May 2003, he occupied the position of General Manager for Samoa Water Authority (since 1993).
- Member of the Institute of Professional Engineers, Samoa
- Member of the Institute of Professional Engineers, New Zealand
- Member of the American Waterworks Association
- Executive Director of the Pacific Water Association
- Member of the Pacific Water Association, First Chairman in 1994.
- Member of the New Zealand Water & Wastes Association